You are here
HEN 2.0 Collaborative Portal
- Collaborative Summary
- The Partnership for Patients (PfP) Education Series highlights the latest research, national evidence-based guidelines, and/or hospital leading practices from across the country via vhatv, an award-winning, nationwide television satellite network. The PfP Education Series is designed to spread learnings to all stakeholders, including patients and their families, in an effort to meet the goals of the PfP initiative. Through this series, you can take advantage of diverse, accredited educational opportunities in a TV quality format on your computer, tablet or smart phone. Our broadcasts provide actionable strategies for bedside caregivers, connection to leading performers and national subject matter experts, and a variety of presentation mediums to facilitate learning (live panel discussion, pre-recorded video, slides and supplemental materials).
- Materials and Resources
- Contact Us
- Lauren Barraza
Performance Improvement Manager
Performance Improvement Coordinator
Senior Director, Clinical Improvement
- Vizient is pleased to share that CMS has announced the next phase of the Hospital Engagement Network. This new program, called the Hospital Improvement Innovation Network (HIIN), will build on the great work of the Hospital Engagement Networks (HENs) and participating hospitals under the Partnership for Patients initiative. The program will begin September 30 2016 at the conclusion of the HEN 2.0 program and will run for three years.
- Calendar of Events
- January 20, 2016 – vhatv Partnership for Patients Education Series
- Topic: Reducing Readmissions - Hospital Success Stories
- February 24, 2016 – vhatv Partnership for Patients Education Series
- Topic: Reducing Health Disparities - Hospital Success Stories
- March 30, 2016 – vhatv Partnership for Patients Education Series
- Topic: Patient and Family Engagement Strategies - From the Bedside to the Boardroom
- April 27, 2016 – vhatv Partnership for Patients Education Series
- Topic: Reducing Diagnostic Errors - The Next Wave of Improving Quality and Safety
- May 25, 2016 – vhatv Partnership for Patients Education Series
- Topic: Building a Culture of Safety - What's Your Role?
- June 29, 2016 – Vizient TV Partnership for Patients Education Series
- Topic: Safety Across the Board - Leading Practices in Reducing Patient Harm
- September 14, 2016 – Vizient TV Partnership for Patients Education Series
- Topic: Lessons Learned from the Partnership for Patients
- Forum Discussion
- To continue the dialogue with your peers 24/7, go to our HEN 2.0 Collaborative Forum at:
- Data Submission
- Data is not required for this collaborative.